Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Presentation + test

Randomz :)
Fatty n mandy in formal wear :P
* juz wanna say i heart dis guy the most, cherish nth more than him, he's juz perfect to me n im so in love with him my babyboy *

Today, is the most tired,exhausted day ever. I had my quiz and presentation on the same day,and i got class from 1 to 7pm. wtf.. Luckily i dint go for the 1pm class which is my quantitative class, i stay home rest since my stomach feeling unwell, at the same time i prepare my presentation and revise back wat i've studied for my quiz. It was a gd choice for not goin to the quantitative class, coz im able to get the question for the QUIZ. wahhaa (all de Q was tested) wahhaa. and i manage to get a perfect score for it. But i did badly in my mid term test. =( i get 12.5 out of 30. sigh.!!i must study hard, pay more effort in finals in order to get a better result.


Im supposed to meet up layne for dinner today. But ended up had my dinner with my boyf =)
It was a pleasant one although we had it at mamak, i'd enjoy having my dinner with him.





Time for my ethics hmwork n presentation again. =(






No comments: