Monday, November 3, 2008

Day out with babe

I'm glad to go out for lunch with my babe jhui n ann during the middle of hardship. :)
Its pretty good to have friend around us to hang out with during our hard time, be there for us when we needed them and more. An outting is a perfect way to release stress..!! Such a long time i have nv enjoy my day that muchh,although i have to drive all the way there n jammMmMM back yet im stil happy n enjoy the day out with my babe =) love both of u. muaxx.


Let me introduce, we went Fong lye( some Taiwan restaurant at The Gardens) for lunch.


The menu is attractive =)


Dullard

Ann ( she's not innocent) dont get cheat by the photo :P



Dullard n her meal



Greedy aNn.


Loo ann


Oh well, dis is wat i eat. =)
pathetic me ? wat to do.. im BROKE



ann + eve = frien or ? lolx.


Group photo @Fong lye




I am looking forward for the next outting,hopefully it wil be a pleasant one.





Time for study again. tmr is my entrepreneurship n small biz test..=( wish my luck peeps




No comments: