Sunday, November 23, 2008

happy day

I am soooooo happy on (21/11) coz my lovely hp is finally BACK..! teehee.. i miss u sooo muchhe muaxxx muaxxx.


welcome back lovely =)
After collecting my hp, i n my boyf went winter warmers for our dinner. I actually had my dinner at home d, but juz to acc my bie to eat since he told me that he dint eat for whole day.

Salad with egg, tomato,raisin,vege,cucumber


Peach fruit cocktail *ma fav*


chicken cheese bake


our set of meal.


Dessert

moody guy of the day =P




MEAL 4


Salad
+
cheese bake
(chicken cheese bake,macoroni,vege and others bake)
+
steaming pot of original black tea
+
Dessert

RM 19.90



The set of meal is only rm19.90, affortable ryte? hehe btw, i dont drink tea so i change the original black tea to peach fruit cocktail with an additional 1rm ..! hehe



No comments: