Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marvellous week - thursday

On thursday, right after my POM class, i go for lunch with my boyf n fook. When we finished lunch at the 19 pan mee, we decided to go redbox since my biz ethics class was cancelled yuhoOo. that was a great one. haha Finally, i can relax n enjoy my weekend ^^ if not, no way i could release my stress coz i have to submit hmwork n presentation for the ethics class =) Thanks mr ari for post poned the class.
But i would like to tell u guys that DONT go to pyramid de redbox. coz the service is sux,the expenses is high n lots more. Can u imagine student price is 7++ but u havta pay for the nuts n chips which cost u rm8 for one bowl. wtf. I used to sing k at green box sg wang, it was awesome much much better than pyramid. If they are listed as 7++ for student, it wil only turn up to 8++ which included taxes n service charge. They allowed u to sing frm 1 to 8 something..but the stupid lousy pyramid redbox, not allow us to extend the time but cut off our song b4 the time we suppose to leave. sigh.
Anyhow, i stil enjoyed and have fun during the sing k session that day coz i have my boyf n friend along. =)

Mandy

Insanity


Christie


Vincent


Fook

No comments: