Wednesday, November 12, 2008

happy 6th months anniversary

Happy 6th months anniversary to me n my boyf insanity. We celebrated our anniversary at one-U chilli’s. Nothing much to say bout for de day or I should said is not a perfect day for the both of us? However, i still enjoy n happy to have dinner with my boy. 11! Our lucky num? 11 is the date we've been tgt, n yesterday was 1111 such a memorable n fabulous day ! :) we purposely get the no11 parking lot to park my lil myvi coz bie have no car for that nite, so i asked my dad's permission to drove my car out for our dinner. wahhaha thanks daddy for allowing me to took the car out de nite. if not both of us would ended up rotting at home eating maggie. :)
parking lot 11

bouquet of ferrero rocher


mandy@ chilli's

Insanity @ chilli's



ma meal. medium cook lamb shoulder



Insanity's meal. huge beef burger




My hp was sent for repair :(
Since my hp’s keypad is crack so I’ve sent my hp to repair while its stil under warranty. I have to leave my phone at the centre to fix da problem FOR 7days!! Wtf...how can I live without my hp? Sniff sniff. No matter how much im not willing to I still have to bear with it. 7days only mar. haha. Cant wait for the day for me to collect back my lovely hP :)

babyboy gave me a surprise with a bouquet of 11 ferrero rocher. hehe thanks my babyboy. love u heaps. muaxx.
hope we would have a better, fabulous celebration ahead ^^

No comments: