Thursday, December 18, 2008

my december

Is has been awhile I never update my blog, because I’m having holiday now so I hardly stay home on9 :) YESSS! I am having holiday now. Hurray. Finally my exam is over, my assignment period is over, my fear is over and everything is OVER. over over over, gonna say bye to 2008 and welcome 2009 . So I hope I would have a better and meaningful year 2009 ahead.

Now I would update some of the things that I did for the past few weeks but i will cut it short. First, day after my last paper, I went Genting with amanda, scott, tiong, chune and insanity. Finally all of us are legal to register as world card’s member. haha is that a happy thing or bad? erm i think both, happy coz we are finally LEGAL. sad coz we are 21.! we are OLD.


Next, 11, I’m supposed to celebrate my anniversary with my boyf on that day, but I couldn’t make it coz I went KL with my friend to get stock for my e-boutique


please visit ya. While when i choosing clothing for my mimbo, I'd grabbbbb some cloth for myself since is the time for me to clean up my wardrobe. ( recycle all the old cloth n put in new) So i get myself
2 checker’s shirt
1 floral dress
1 BF shirt
1 pant
1 top
2 bags

Is not enough for me yet! Still got a lot of things I want to buy!!
i want shopping. shopping. I am a shopaholics

Sunday, I went pyramid with Amanda and Rachel to shop again. But it wasn’t a good day for me, bcoz I am sick havin a bad sore throat and fever. So I went for like 4 hours then I ciao home rest. Damn potong ryte ,tot that day could be a productive day for me to grab all the stuff, who knows... but nvm stil have a month for me to shoPp ma =) well, item that i bought on that day was 1top from pdi and 1 from seed.. ***I want MORE!!! mayb for some of u might think that i am too greedy and boros, but gal is born to be shopaholics ma, tell me which gal dont shopp?


As I mention earlier, I’m suppose to celebrate my anniversary with my boyf on 11, but I couldn't make it coz I went KL with my babe, so we celebrated on 12. This month is just an uncomplicated celebration for both of us; we went dinner and grab a movie tgt only.


we had our dinner @ sushi zanmai- sunway pyramid















happy 7th mth =P

Movie for de nite -TWILIGHT.


thats all for today, wanna sleep now. good nite everyone =)

Good nite fatty, hope u will have a gd sleep in BALI hotel ya. hehe. muaxx

No comments: