Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 more papers to go!

YES, finally finished 2 sub and 2 more papers to Go. God, plz bless me. *praying sincerely* Im afraid bout the result for this sem, coz i did not study much for it due to my laziness and busy schedule. Aiks, everything is past and regret is useless coz its too late to be regreted. So juz hope everything would go smooth and fine for the remaining 2 subject. im not those greedy person who wish to get distinction. For me, i only wish I could pass all the paper. Thats all ! so hope my lil wish will come true
*lets pray for me*



JAY- the longest movie

I'm addicted to this mv and the song. One word to describe dis mv = touching =)
Jay u are my idol, u are so talented, u are perfect, u are brilliant.








*signing out. off for shower =)

wish me luck for da remaining papers muaxx

1 comment:

david santos said...

Nice Day for Malasian people!!!