Monday, December 1, 2008

celebration

Celebrated manda's bday at teluk gong,somewhere located in klang. Before we headed down to klang, we decided to get a bday cake for her. but i'm not sure wat type of cake she's loves. So we take few choices to consider which cake to buy for her.. Our choices are :

First, we saw dis mango yogurt cake.
(in my memory, amanda doesnt like mango)
so we ended up not choosing dis.
-mango yogurt cake-


second,dis sweetie attracted attention frm all of us.
blueberry yogurt cake. looks tempting but afraid to try new thingz.
nv eat yogurt cake b4,afraid it would turn out wit some weird taste. so No.
- blueberry yogurt cake-

Finally, we bought dis. =)

-american choco cake wit fruits plate -


On the same day dat we celebrate manda bday,
is my lovely bro bday.!!
so hurrray, happy bday darling bro.
Dis is the choco cake which bought by my daddy =)

-choco cake-


Right after we get our cake from cake sense, we speed up and headed down to klang. The food there wasnt that delicious as i expect. But we did enjoyed to spent whole nite chit-chating tgt. =)




-fried mee hun wit lala-
my fav =)


-coconut tomyam prawn-



-fried sotong-


-salted egg crabbie-

manda fav =P



Group photo after dinner


-ladies-





After dinner, we went to han's working place( jeth coffee house) located at bukit tinggi, for our drinking session to continue our night spirit.

My gal
Ns buddy muaxx


da couple
jeremy n shan


Group photo again =) without han
Ns buddy



Friendz for life

once again happy bday my darling manda, i will see u again this weekend k? lets have some crazy outing since i'll finish my final by this friday. =) yahOOo lets go party. kk, hope u would have a wonderful and memorable 21st bday ahead ya, u are finally legal.! muaxx muaxx. love u








*time to fight with my studies again. =( tmr is my entrepreneurship and small biz exam. wish me luck..*

No comments: