Monday, December 29, 2008

meRrY christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. xmas was good for me this year,get to celebrate it with my boyf and its a memorable and enjoyable xmas to me. Out of all the plan that we tot of, we ended up going pd to spend our xmas eve,thanks bie for giving me the freedom to choose where i wanna go and im sorry for decided not to go genting with all ur buddy. This xmas is somehow special to me because this is the first xmas i prepared gift.! teehee, i stitched a lil bear specially for my boy ^^



insanity


me


us

my boyf gave me the souvenir that he bought from BALI and my xmas present.!! The fatty bought me a set of bikini from ROXY. thanks alot darling, i love it soo much, although the size is lil big for me but nvm i wil try my best to do some exercise and let it grow bigger to fit it k? lolx


Happy bday to mr rodson. You are finally 18!! hehe


The cute couple^^

After having dinner at Las caretas, we headed down to supperclub which located in sri hartamas.

* lazy to think of wat to type d. thats all for now, wil update more soon ya. good nite peeps*