Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yes or No?

Finally, im done with all de presentation, report, assignment and quiz. I'm free for erm 1 week? den im gonna struggle for my finals again. sigh. Nothin much to blog about in this post, juz a simple notes about YES or NO question from my sir in fbook. haha. i found out that it is smthing cool and truth. So i decided to post up ere for u guys. =)
There's thousands of situations where we need to make decisions. Sometimes, a simple yes or a simple no can change your life forever.For instance,
Can I hold your hand?
Yes-> proceed to the bed
No-> get lost
Can I send u back?
Yes-> would u like some coffee? then we proceed to the bed
No-> get lost
Are you stupid?
Yes-> u are really stupid
No-> usually stupid dun admit that they are stupid
* so pal, think of the consequences that YEs and No would bring to u before u answer any Question. :)

No comments: