Monday, July 27, 2009

I am RAPPER

Finally 1 down and 1 more to go. Wish me luck pals, hehe i need luck !!! My last paper is on thursday. * which mean my holidays start on FRIDAY..!! hurray. lets party ppl. i wanna get high and drunk....!! ~ i got a feeling~~wuwuwu...yay =)

Since i have not been blogging for quite some time, so i'll try to blog as long as i could in this post. haha. So hope u guys would enjoy reading it. =)

The lyrics of my RAP. * to those who hv no idea wth am i post-ing the lyrics of MY RAP ? YES !! i have to compose a rap lyrics and Rap it for my eng 2 assignment. aha. isnt it cool? LOL and things that spice up nicely is, i HAVE to rap alone where others rap with a partner. lol. seeeee how pityful i am? :(
* i decided to post up here coz some of u are asking me to RE-rap . haha. I am sry,im shy. so better let the words rap for me and hope u guys wil like it. =)

Here you go..

- Fatality Children Driving Parents Insane-
credit to Insanity lo
Good morning everyone
My name is Mandy; you all can call me pretty
Miss Jamie ask us to do some singing
I thought of singing like the R&B, but I hope it won’t turn out like the bumble bee
I am here today to sing about something
Where people always thought it was totally nothing
Does your parent always nag about you?
Trying to stop you from being a fool
But we always thought it was something cool
Sleeping in the wee hour almost everyday
Where their day is our night and our night is their day
Papa and mama always want us to be healthy
But we only thought of ways of being wealthy
Spending all our money in M.N.G
When we are suppose to learn more A.B.C
From young we are taught to keep our virginity, worrying we'll suffer from S.T.D
But we always try out until infinity, until the level of V.I.P
Smoking and drinking will result in more scolding
But we always ignore because it is seriously enjoying
Parents always wonder when is our graduation
But we only them we are going for vacation
Daddy and mommy always teach us about everything
But we treat it as they were doing some singing
So from today onwards we better start learning
And not wasting our time always doing nothing

- The End-

How was it ppl? wat do u think? isnt it awesome? haha.
yoyo~~~ mandy in da house. yoyo.. i am a rapper. *devil laughh*
*sincerely thanks to my boyf who help me lots. love u fatty. muaxxx

* i'll blog about asq in the next post. stay tune pals.
xoxo.

No comments: