Monday, July 13, 2009

270509

This post is a lil outdated but who cares? haha. at least i got somthing to post/do to release my stress. I'm gonna be exhausted, hectic, stress, nervous thoughout the week,bcoz i havta RAP in da class alone,quiz for my acc2, research paper due and my FINAL is in 2 weeks time. Gosh... k, back to the topic, went luna bar with my gals and friends on er 27may. I'm suppose to go with stanley and the ns gang as a farewell for stanley, since he is leaving to UK for studies, but I ended up goin with my darl laney, dullard, sharon,adrian and peter as well as his friend. When i first steped in to the boundry of luna, it felt like an entire different from the world i was just seconds ago, the chilling but cozy atmosphere and the beat of every bass in luna just turn me on instanly. what caught my attention most was the pool rite at the middle of the bar, it really gives relaxing, refreshing and just simply sensational feeling.




like this photo de most.


haha. coz i am cute. ;)



view of KLCC





US.




romeo and juliet
* miss u darl :(



The boys






sharon , choon and me.





haha my pooh. lol





group photo and the half of the tall guy peter.





Finally everyone is in :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear I really miss those nites we hang out tgt LOL lets do it when im back k?Miss u much =)

mandy said...

ya sure, i start planing nw k? haha. make sure u'll have time for us. =)
miss u heaps. muaxx