Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy day with mr lacoste

I am so stucked with my law assignment!!! i DOnt noe hw to apply those term and dont undstand all the term and section!! i am stress.! i am so pisss... piss that why am i stil doing things so last min.! sigh. my law assignment is due on 21 oct. and i dont have much time to complete it. WHY? coz i am going off to malacca with my lesbo for 2 days. sei mou.!! I NEED A BREAK!!! so i text my boyf and tell him that i wanna go pyramid to collect my door gift from ROXY.!!* and of coz my purpose is not only to collect gift, but to release stressss :) so yea, we went pyramid to collect the "door gift" . At the same time, we had lunch tgt and of coz a minor shopping :)
Lacoste is having promotion nw! Get 15% off when u purchase 2 item and above. * let me state it clear ya, is EVERY item get 15% off !! cun-kan? hehe. so my boyf is kind enuf to buy me a pair of slipper to get the 15% off for his shoe. :) thanks honeyyyy. muaxx
Levi's is having sales nw. Almost every item less 50-70%.
so pals, grab it nw b4 is too late ya. ;)


Levi's flips-flops
bie grab this and run straight to the counter to pay and own the slipper. :)
*try to guess why he has to run? ermmm
bcoz the price is fxxking cheap!! and everyone is crazy over it.



After having lunch @ kim gary, we headed to
Lacoste * fatty's fav brand







Yes, the fatty finally bought a new pair of shoe which
he wanted to get it for so long jo.



The wrapper of the shoe. lol.
look like paper wrape chicken more for me. wtf.



kk, lets look at the brand new lacoste shoeeeee
Let me do some introduction.......
hi, my name is MR lacoste. I made in thailand....

wtf.. im ss-ing. haha





Next, this is my side view. Handsome-kan? :)


Tada~~~ he is my new owner
Mr Lo kwan hoong.




Tada~~ this is the flips-flops that my boyf bought for me
thanks bie for being so nice to me. love ya. muaxx







Going off to cheras later to celebrate my bFf's bday. :) and off to malacca with my gals tmr..
*woohoo... i got a feeling that i couldnt finish my assignment b4 tues..! :(
Happy deepavali ppl !! njoy ur holiday muaxxx

No comments: