Wednesday, October 28, 2009

farkup

I’ve never felt so fark up before.. Sigh. I hate myself for being so “anything” towards studies. I hate SEGI. I hate UIU. !!! Why can’t they just let my graduate peacefully? Sigh. I’m supposed to obtain a degree holder next year by completing my last 2 subjects + MUET + senior project next semester. I've planned everything nicely and wait-ing for the day to graduate.


BUT….everything screwed up this week!! where i’ve been inform that, i must complete either MUET or TOEFL in order to register my last 2 sub for next sem from UIU. I have no other choice but to take TOEFL. * coz MUET only offered twice a year, whereby TOEFL offered every mth. And i must complete it by end of this year 2009. fark man. fark all the ppl.. tiu !!! i wanted to take MUET, i dont want TOEFL. coz i am broke. sob sob.. furthermore, TOEFL is valid for 2 years and its cost me for 160USD !!! sigh.


No comments: