Friday, September 18, 2009

I love u daddy

Finally, i'm free nw and that is the reason why i'm here to blog. Sorry for being MIA for so long again. Erm, where should i start? First of all, I would like to say tq to the god for blessing my dad to recover from food poisioning which suffered him for more than 2 weeks. He has been admitted to hospital for 3days and the days that he has admitted to hospital were the most scary day that i ever had in my life. Being worried and anxious bout him and there is alots of paperwork i have to settle for him for exp purchasing, invoicing, accounting, stock-list-ing and so on. * nw only i notice that my dad is really a superhero, he play an important role in my family.. I felt so lost when i dont have him by my side and i'd appreciate him more nw. I love u muchh daddy. Get well soon :)

No comments: