Monday, August 31, 2009

My condolences..

Merdeka..!! Lets cheers for MERDEKA. LOL im grateful to be a Malaysian. I’m proud of u MALAYSIA :)
Well, celebrated my merdeka eve with my boyf and all his friend at terrence’s place last night, it was actually a farewell party for him more than MErdeka celebration coz he is leaving to UK for further study next month. While waiting for my fatty to pick me up to terrence’s place, I received a called from tee siong. He told me that rachel’s dad has juz passed away. Which is really gave me a kick in the teeth. I couldn’t believe that. My deepest condolences to yan and her family. Death has been the scariest things to me especially when it happens to people that we love. We can’t predict what’s gonna happen to us so what we can do nw is to appreciate things, people and everything that we have before is too late. I dont want to waste my time doing nth anymore, i wanna make use of my time to do smth to earn some experience nor income... oh life.~

No comments: