Friday, April 3, 2009

pinky nite

TATA.. this is wat I worn pinky pinkie toppie. lolx
went MOS last nite with all my boyf's friend to celebrate xin ye pre-bday. I think Mos is more fun on thursday than saturay because is RNB, but i dint enjoy much coz of my leg were sore and cramp due to the heels that i worn =( i cant wear heels!! whenever I wear, my leg sure cramp or pain. aikss. Is there plaster or anything to cure my prob?



camwhore while waiting for my driver. =)


Da bday gal xin ye =)


sexy lady



ops. Chris, dint noe that u're in love with me ^^




well, both of us love u =)



Is time for hair cut d, should I juz keep it wait til it grow longer den do straightening or perm? or I should juz cut it short like previous? which one suit me well? ermMmMmmmMmmmm


SHORT?


LONG?

No comments: