Monday, October 13, 2008

happy 5th months

Bie, we have been tgt for 5mths n 2 days d wei. Haha wish that we would last as long as we could k? love u. Well..well.. well.. oh well, We dint celebrate our anny on the actual date for this month, but we celebrate it 10day earlier which is on the 1st of oct-- we went to a city of history [Malacca].
I am really enjoyed the 2days 1 night at this historical place with my bie.(hope that u are enjoy it as well k?) Unfortunately, I bought a camera which no battery inserted. So these are the only photo I'm able to capture by using my hp. haha..hope i wont be over excited for the next trip till forget to insert battery n take more more photo to upload here. ^^Fatty, I am truly in love with u n wanna share every lil single things in my life with u. so plz don’t alwiz bully n kek me k? have to yang n love me more more. Since I treated u sooo gd. (syok sendiri). Lastly, I hope I could go more places, city, town, country, dreamland, wonderland, marryland, watever land with my sweetie sugar pie [Insanity] hehe. muaxxx.
FOOD IN MALACCA
bie is enjoying de mee hun ^^



No comments: